Guide system with conic silicone rollers. Each roller is composed by a couple of bearings, installed on an alluminium guide. This new system is easily adaptable to be fixed on every kind of machine. The silicone external covering is easily replaceable.
The guides system is available in two different lenghts: L=600mm and L=1200mm.
- ROLLER LATERAL GUIDE L=600
- ROLLER LATERAL GUIDE L=1200
- CONIC WHEEL ext.diam.=55 int.diam.=30 L=23 (silicone part only, as spare))
- LATERAL GUIDE WHEEL (complete wheel + silicone covering)
Fields of Application
Thanks to the easily use and fixing, it is recommended before any application that requires the input of the tiles, guided in a precise manner.
Application examples: dryer exit after the curves, screen printing machines entrance, line deburring entrance, kiln loading machine entrance, digital printing machines which require high precision and graphic alignment.
- Elimination of chipping part on the support/tile thanks to the conical shape of the wheel, main defect caused by traditional guides with rigid roller or plastic proile
- Ease of use and adjustment by the operator
- Adjustment and guidance of the tiles extremely precise
- Silicone covering replacement very fast
- Reduction of dust and lakes that fall from the traditional system, on the carpets of the digital machines causing the pollution of the ink heads
- Lifespan of this guide, compared to rigid roller guides or traditional plastic proile.
Download the Brochure in PDF format.